Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
nice technique!
kool way of following the chords... killer arpeggios too!

·
Registered
114 Posts
Nicely Done

that is one sexy guitar you got there

i liked your sweeps in the middle

nice picking

rock

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
look man...if ya don't know how to play layla note-for-note...just say so... :icon_cool...your fretwork is incredible...do you ever leave that room...???...i've gotta day job...and sometimes i even venture out for some food...i only WISH i could devote 1% of my time to learning your incredible technique... :bowdown: ...oh well...maybe in my next lifetime... :thumbup:

·
Registered
77 Posts
OMG, that is absolutely insane. I must say I love your technique, btu your guitar is pretty sweet lookin. Do you have any other videos or songs posted? Rock On
Blair B)

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks for the comments, Sorry for the crappy sound : ) In answer to Hendrix's question, Yes I do leave that room - actually during the past 6 months I've only been living in my own house around 3 times a week, so I actually wish i had more time there lol

Currently i'm only teaching in Israel, so if any of you come my way, let me know

-ashilan

·
Registered
125 Posts
HaHaHA that was cool>>>>lure em in with some some old school and shred there face off. That is so fun to watch a real deicated player like you. I can not believe what you pulled off there.. LAYLA ON STEROIDS super ripper :rock:

·
Thunder from the East
2,039 Posts
master ashilan is just too awesome :)

very awe inspiring :D

·
Registered
181 Posts
Killer rendition of Layla, ashilan! It's great to see you play and always great to hear you play live in my guitar room. Really awesome mastery of the fretboard! I saved the vid , it's a keeper! Thanks for posting it!
Mare

1 - 19 of 19 Posts