Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

New here and just wanted to try and post something :)

I got a new shortboard for my POD a few months back and have never really used a wah pedal so I just did a simple riff and solo'd over it. You guys have a really awesome board here. I'm a bit overwhelmed by it all.

cos

Attachments

·
Registered
410 Posts
Nice, very nice wah work. I liked the vibe too! Welcome to this site and enjoy! Looking forward to hear more of your jam.

·
excess to requirements
7,118 Posts
sounds very cool indeed.

·
Valhalla is coming !!!!!
2,388 Posts
ZZ topish in parts , its got a nice dirty groove , sluttish and provocative , welcome dude a superb tune :icon_thum

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hi,

Thanks for the warm welcome and the kind comments. I want to point out that this is not my normal playing style. Tones on here were a PODxt. Clean : Uber :) yes the UberLOL Leads: Plexi 100 with fuzzface and tape echo and some verb.

I got a George Lynch Open Jam Instrutional DVD and it motivated me to reach out and try something different.

If any of you are GL fans I highly recommend this DVD. IT's at www.georgelynch.com and click on the Mob Shop.

This was the best DVD ever from GL. George was talking very conversational and non formal. You almost walk away feeling like you know the guy. It's very well done. He covers lots of topics on the stuff in his head and how he approached inprovisation gear etc. He has a small band in the studio with him to do it and lots of it is off the cuff. He kept it real!

thanks again,
cos :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts