Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
I remember hearing something after the JSS farce that Kevin Chalfant had said "they've screwed me over again" and that Jeremy from the Frontiers tribute band was in for the running. I maybe wrong on that, but since the Journey website has been down for just over 2 months with no recent updates, kinda makes you wonder what's going on.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Revelation is awesome

Looks like you all need to listen to Journey's latest CD "Revelation" available at Walmart or online at the official Journey store run by Music Today. Arnel Pineda is awesome on vocals. This CD will be number 5 on Billboard next week in results already released today.

JRNY47nealfan

Ken

·
Registered
59 Posts
Looks like you all need to listen to Journey's latest CD "Revelation" available at Walmart or online at the official Journey store run by Music Today. Arnel Pineda is awesome on vocals. This CD will be number 5 on Billboard next week in results already released today.

JRNY47nealfan

Ken

I have Revelation, and I love it, only downside is that Arnel was set loose on the classics and to me that ruined the album, they feel watered down to me, as if they weren't even trying, and the production doesn't seem as polished as it does on Revelation itself.

Kev

·
Registered
119 Posts
What is this Journey you speak of? :icon_redf

·
Registered
119 Posts
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.