Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
BRAVO TIME
3,143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
another one from the demo-Last Horizon. Max on keys/vox and drums, me on the gtr and bass. enjoy

·
BRAVO TIME
3,143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanx Linda!!!

·
Scandinavian noise maker!
2,767 Posts
Wow Roy meets the Eagles.
Great voice!
Loved the take.

·
Valhalla is coming !!!!!
2,388 Posts
To my ears this is a very proffesional and well produced tune , complete with top notch Vocals , harmonies and with instrumental perfection . Cannot fault this at all .

·
Registered
4,255 Posts
Just awesome !!!!! Beautifully mixed and WOW you sang this. OUCH man ya know how to hurt a guy that can't sing! EXCELLENT!

·
BRAVO TIME
3,143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thanx for the kind words, but SS-that was my singer Max on the vox-i sure can't sing like him!! Glad ya'll liked it.

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
This was awesome, you and Max were outstanding on this flair, amazing job!

·
Registered
4,532 Posts
As I've said before...you and Max make a helluva team!!!
I agree with the other comments that the mix, production, playing and vocals are superb!!!!
Gr8 job with this, Jeff & Max!!!!

·
Registered
473 Posts
Man! Smoking! Everything is top notch. The vocalist is amazing... he has this Roy Orbison thing going on but he still sounds like himself.

I love when someone say's here's a demo tape and it's sound quality is that good.

·
~Free Will~
6,028 Posts
Wow this was awsome Flair!!!!...This is a great song!!!....Tell your buddy Max i said awsome vocals!!!

·
Registered
292 Posts
Excellent rendition!!!
Particularly liked the wide pan on vocal harmonies......... I was looking behind me for Max!!!!!!!!
Awesome job on this one Flair.

·
Captain DB... Savvy ?
3,523 Posts
great production flair well done man . sounds like something from a record .. wish i could get such good quality recordings lol .
nice vibe

·
Napoleon Dynamite
4,533 Posts
Christ a'mighty! This is top shelf, flair. Well played and recorded...simply fantastic!

·
I am a meat popsicle
4,743 Posts
Flair...this is one all the way PRO tune!!! You guys kicked extreme ass here!!! Prefectly natural sounding like you've been together all your life...

Your singer is phenomenal btw!!!

·
Premium Member
1,944 Posts
Great job, great song. Just a little too much reverb for my taste but it's not a deal breaker. This is a keeper.

·
BRAVO TIME
3,143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
thanx for all the positive comments. I am printing them out for Max!! It really makes his day when he sees these. Ty- all who listened and commented

1 - 20 of 30 Posts