Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Yankees Suck!
571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The new Meanstreet line is out, called Exile. Says it's a combination of the EVH Peavey and MM guitars. Only $545. I think I might have to start saving my pennies!

This wine burst with maple neck looks sweet!

http://www.meanstreetguitars.com/exile_guitars.htm

·
Registered
342 Posts
The spring mounted pup's wont have the same tone capibility as the direct mounted Peavey or MM, but they sure are pretty! One more thing.. Is that Floyd recessed? I'd only want one that was flush mounted like Eddie designed

·
Registered
7,602 Posts
Plstrcast said:
The spring mounted pup's wont have the same tone capibility as the direct mounted Peavey or MM, but they sure are pretty! One more thing.. Is that Floyd recessed? I'd only want one that was flush mounted like Eddie designed
I remember reading somewhere that this whle bolting to the body thing was bollox, but I just can't remember where now... :scratch: So it could well of been some bloke telling me down the pub for all I can remember. :wutblau:

Anyway, as I can't remember where (or even if) I read it, I can't really put much of an arguement across, can I ? :rant:

Bugger. I will start again.

It sure does look like a nice guitar.

:thumb:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.