1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
67 Posts
Can you please post an mp3 version of this show and an mp3 version of Beware The Masque 75 soundboard.......it would be appreciated

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
i'd recommend requesting it in the lossyforum
http://www.guitars101.com/forums/f90/
you might even find it there!

Please do not convert my (albeit 2nd hand) upload to lossy and post it.
Thx
Dave

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes, I will upload Beware the Masque. Even if I could upload the Rhode Island one in MP3 ( I don't know how- yes I am an amateur), I would also want to honor Dave's request not to.

By the way- Thanks so much Dave. I'm the anonymous guy who is having so many problems downloading it from megaupload so I'm just going to wait til you finish uploading it on Rapidshare. Thanks, again!

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey can anyone help me? I can not for the life of me get the full show downloaded from quality bootz. I'm the one with the anonymous posts, at quality bootz site, who is having problems. Can anyone either tell me what's going wrong or probably easier, just post the show somewhere else where I can grab it. That would be much appreciated!

·
Registered
285 Posts
Hi jared_juli,

first you must get the 4 parts of the show (the links above have a mistake, now the original links are fixed. Try them). Even the mu links works (see also the comments on the original site). You can unzip the 4 parts with winrar. Let me know when you have still problems.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks, belexes for your explanation of how to download the links at qualitybootz. Apparently, I needed to download them all at once. Kinda strange but now I get it. Thanks!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Can someone email me about how to contact the owner of qualitybootz.
I am at [email protected]. I have downloaded several of his shows and it asks for a password which he doesnt supply or the downloads are useless. There was a beach Boys one and severeal Marshal Tucker band shows iff it matter. can someone give me a hint
on passwordes he uses?

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hiyas,

the owner of qualitybootz is this guy who posted above, just contact him:
11-10-2009, 11:08 AM #3
itsjustme2.0
101 Guru

1 - 14 of 14 Posts