Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
woweeeee!!! holy crap!!
i love this kind of stuff!!! very progressive!!!
im in danger of ripping off some of ur riffs hehehee.. kidding..
joking aside,
this was some amazing stuff!! great harmonies, great job in production of such a complex piece... amazing!!! great guitar tones too..great crazy time signatures and all that wacky stuff!!! hhehe

awesome job!!

·
~Free Will~
6,028 Posts
:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: Holey SHEEEEEEEEET!!!!!!!...This kicked major ass!!!!........I gives you the 5 stars hun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...Amazing!!!:icon_evil

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
Holy shit this kicked frckin ass, awesoem job dude!!:thumb: :thumb: :rock: :rock:

·
Registered
470 Posts
YUP, this owned. Great rhythmic variations dude, you sure hate 4/4! Killer sweeps too.

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Part of this sounded like a heavy metal tango — didn't know that was possible. Liked your ethnic instrumentation, were those synths?? The double-bass drum programming is really good (I assumed that was programmed anyway??) However, I was a little disappointed you faded out; the song was creative enough that it deserves a creative ending too. :rock:

·
Metal head
822 Posts
I've always liked your heavy riffs metaljonus..this one is not exception, kicking major ass...The musical textures are just great, very creative.
I would like to know if among your musical influences there is some Dream Theater, some Annihilator (Jeff Waters) or some Symphony X.....ah ...i forgot...King Diamond influences as well ???

·
BRAVO TIME
3,143 Posts
i plan to try to steal your lix dude. lol; Killer. My request is a metaljonus CD for Christmas. Gr8 job on the sweeps. Killa:santa:

·
Axe Grinding Guitarist
3,114 Posts
Holy shit Jonus you still got it bro! good to see ya man! Been awhile! this is killer as always from you my friend. you never cease to amaze me with your music. the rate your goin at your age,, you will be a pero someday with kickin stuff like this. you should join the ozzfest contest and kick all their asses with this stuff. wtg again! good to see ya again man.:icon_thum

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I was a little disappointed you faded out; the song was creative enough that it deserves a creative ending too. :rock:
i'm still thinking of a ending for it but thanks for listening dudes i'm glad ya'll like it...it means alot i do have some DT and SX and KD influences hehehe king diamond rules!

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
also the drums are not programmed i play them on my drum machine lmao theway i do it is i have the kicker,snare,and toms on one preset and smybols i record the drums on one track and add the symbols in on another track its pretty fun lol

1 - 20 of 25 Posts