Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had a brain storm for a new tune yesterday, and I would like to find some people willing to provide drums, bass and vocals. The clip below is only a track I recorded on the fly to get the idea "on tape" and is by no means complete, so have a listen to it and see if you think you would be interested in helping me turn this song into a finished product. I will be continuing to flesh out the entire song and will post a completed version with a click track so that things can be synched up.

Here ya go!

Rj

Attachments

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Fateswebb said:
I am always open to anything you want to do RJ, you know that. if you need help, I would love to.

FatesWebb
Thanks FW - theres still a bit of work for me to do as far as writing - I need to come up with some sort of verse or bridge er sumthin. not sure what yet. I havent tried to write a song in years - should be fun!

Rj

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
cormack said:
sounds like a pretty neat idea. id be willing to add bass
Cool! Feel free to play around a bit with the tune as it stands now if you like - I'm still tinkering with the overall structure of the tune tho. I was thinking of putting four bars or so at the beginning where the bass would come in with a steady "ride", and then four more measures where the drums would fill in next, then the guitars would drop in and the singing starts somewhere after that. So it would build up from bass, bass & drums, bass drums and guits etc.

Blah blah - I'm rambling hehehe

Rj

·
Registered
955 Posts
i put bass to your demo track to see if your interested in what i did. if you dont want me to play on your song i understand, we all want different stuff on our tunes. ill try to play however you tell me

1 - 7 of 7 Posts