Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anybody know when the new Vai studio album is due?

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Awesome, Feb isn't too bad... I'm looking forward to a new album, just because I'd like to see a Vai tour! :rock:

·
BRAVO TIME
3,143 Posts
I can't wait either. I long to hear an "eat em and smile" type CD again. I know it won't happen, but hey can always wish. He needs to call billy and get somthing cool goin. :)

·
Captain DB... Savvy ?
3,523 Posts
from what i have heard and seen from vai.com and from mikey the vai.com admin im pretty certain this album is gonna fucking rock big time . lots of synthy sounds used to the best possible taste . and some incredibly technique and flashyness used also in the most elegant and beautiful way ... i love Vai ... and i sometimes overpraise him .. but for those like me ... its impossible to overpriase his genius . rock on Mr Vai :icon_peac

·
Captain DB... Savvy ?
3,523 Posts
yeah exactly man . nobody can do a show like Vai ... well ... some can .. but its an exclusive group of select geniuses . Vai is a little sloppy at times live . but its vai slop ... alot of it shines somehow ... very weird .. the bastard i wish my slop would shine HAHA :rock:

·
Registered
886 Posts
I think it is Real Illusions. Also he told me that he is going to come to England in the summer of next year, yippee a full Vai concert this time.

Also Goport may be plaeased to know that he uses the VG8 a lot on this album.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
dannyboy said:
Vai is a little sloppy at times live . but its vai slop ... alot of it shines somehow ... HAHA :rock:

Good call!!!! :bannana_g :bannana_g

1 - 20 of 54 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.