Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
BRAVO TIME
3,143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If Sammy quits after the tour, who would be the best replacement, Roth, Cherone (no way), someone else. I would vote Sebastian Bach!!!

·
I am a meat popsicle
4,743 Posts
I vote the dude from Atomic Punks or WhaWha's singer...

·
I am a meat popsicle
4,743 Posts
...then again..the "Toasty One" does a fantastic Sammy!!!

·
Premium Member
1,944 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
3fingers said:

[/ QUOTE ]

"You're my boy Fingers, you're my boy." I actually sent them a CD back when Gary left. I never got a call though, hmmmm.

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
VanMan2000 said:
[ QUOTE ]
3fingers said:

[/ QUOTE ]

"You're my boy Fingers, you're my boy." I actually sent them a CD back when Gary left. I never got a call though, hmmmm.

[/ QUOTE ]

They should have called man, a Toast fronted VH album would have been awesome!!!!

·
I am a meat popsicle
4,743 Posts
Dude (Toasty)...you were made for the big stage....you would be fantastic!! Got the Vox and the Moxy!!!
Truth spoken here....

·
Registered
472 Posts
I remember when DLR first left/got fired, they were talking about doing an all star album with Eddie writing all the music, Al and Mike playing their respective instruments, and having a different singer for each song. At this point, if it ain't Sammy, that's what I wanna hear!!!

·
BRAVO TIME
3,143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
hmm. I think toastmaster would be a good fit!!!

·
Premium Member
1,944 Posts
I ain't worried about the cold shoulder. I can rock the cardigan with the best of 'em. And if they would have called me, I GUARANTEE you would have heard Feels So Good and Secrets on this tour. LOL!!

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
Its difficult to pick someone to replace Sammy Hagar as he has a distinctive voice .On the other hand if they were trying to replace DLR they could do that with anyone who cant sing a fuckin note. My Gran would be better than him

·
Premium Member
1,944 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
Geordie said:
IOn the other hand if they were trying to replace DLR they could do that with anyone who cant sing a fuckin note.

[/ QUOTE ]

GASP!! That is SOOOOO me. I can do that. Eddie, call me, I'm off this weekend.

·
Registered
2,633 Posts
VanMan let's start a Van Halen cover band and you could be Sammy! Yeah that's it! ....and uh, oh hell....I can't play like Eddie..hmmm.....well I could play bass!...no can't play bass..or drums....well.....never mind. You would make a great lead man though

I wasn't aware of your Hagar-like vocal skills? Guess I'll have to work on a Red Rocker tune for you! Bwahahahaha!

·
BRAVO TIME
3,143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
lol

·
Registered
165 Posts
Jeff Scott Soto.......Hands down. He's got the perfect vibe for VH. I have a version of him doing So This is Love that is just as good as the original! Blues Saraceno kicks ass on that track too!

·
BRAVO TIME
3,143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Jeff and Blues made a CD together??? WTF??? What is it called? I need to get that

·
Registered
240 Posts
Beleive it or not I would choose (if he didnt play guitar, which on the other side I hope he always will) Eddie. Me and my dad went to a metallica/van halen/otherbands concert and J. got burnt (i cant remember) so eddie sang, and he sounded, in mine and my dad's opinion, great, even better than hagar (who needs to burn although the band wouldnt be the same without him). there im spent :p

1 - 20 of 20 Posts