Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Napoleon Dynamite
4,533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I was playing around in Adobe Audition 1.5, thanks bluesplayer, and still trying to figure things out that I take for granted in Cubase. I have to say, I really like Audition. I am very impressed at the quality of the projects. Anyway, this is the first project I made using this software and one of Vintage Brat's backing tracks. Let me know if you like the results...else I'll send Audition to the recycle bin :)

·
I am a meat popsicle
4,743 Posts
No....your keeping that software and the settings you used for your tone!!
Great Tone!! Great mix! Great job on the Blues!! Very nice Sting!!
I am about to install it as i just posted in the Adobe Audition thread!! You have dispelled all fears I had about it!!

·
Napoleon Dynamite
4,533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, bro :thumbup:
Read my followup to your post in that Audition thread. I may go pick a book up on this tomorrow to learn it inside and out. I am really liking this.

·
Thunder from the East
2,039 Posts
3fingers said:
No....your keeping that software and the settings you used for your tone!!
Great Tone!! Great mix! Great job on the Blues!! Very nice Sting!!
I am about to install it as i just posted in the Adobe Audition thread!! You have dispelled all fears I had about it!!
i agree!! the tone is killa!! the playing is awesome!!!! :D

·
Napoleon Dynamite
4,533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Geez Yak you're gonna make me blush now :icon_redf Hahaha, thanks for the nice words, bro. I am gonna get yelled at by the little woman cuz I just keep playing around with this software locked in my studio :) I feel like a kid in a candy store now...friggin bluesplayer got me addicted :lol:

·
Scandinavian noise maker!
2,767 Posts
:thumb:Hehe that track is making alot of people happy:D
Great jam Stingx.

·
Napoleon Dynamite
4,533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Weldaar said:
Is that your backing track? Did you make that yourself? I also did a cut to that track. I found it on the web in the Gear Page. I won't post it if it's belongs to you though,
Thanx,
Weldaar it isn't my backing track. I believe Vintage Brat posted it but there is a slight chance Zeppy may have. They both submitted them with names of track numbers and that confuses me :)

These tracks are posted for the benefit of everyone on the forum and are meant to be USED. So please don't worry about who made what. Have fun with them and post your creation!

·
Napoleon Dynamite
4,533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Rid, RegularJohn and Missy - thanks for listening and for the very nice comments. You know I appreciate it :icon_redf

·
Napoleon Dynamite
4,533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Weldaar, beautiful playing over that backing :thumb: I love the tone, bro.

You should post a new thread with a link to that under Originals. You will get more listens to it than you will piggybacking off my thread, which is prolly gonna dry up soon :) Seriuously, repost this in its own thread. It sounds too got to not get some listens.

·
Napoleon Dynamite
4,533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thank you, SG and yes, it is a very cool backing to let loose on :)

·
excess to requirements
7,118 Posts
sounds very nice indeed - very bright. Did you use any fx on the backing? cool tone on the guitar too

·
Napoleon Dynamite
4,533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks for giving this a listen, Goport. I ran the backing through an Ozone preset that sounded good to my ears. Doubled guitar track, ran some "amplitube tasty hall reverb" and a quick pass through Ozone's electric guitar eq settings and presto!

·
Registered
125 Posts
I love jamming to this track too, but Stingx my man you were definitely in the zone on this one dude!!! Great tone and as always you have that great style that I hope to achieve some day. As always dude I enjoy listening to your playing...Keep'em comming!!!!:thumb: :thumb:

HAPPY 2005.....:icon_peac

·
Registered
198 Posts
The blues hits the spot at this time of night. It's really easy listening to and I like the licks.

:bannana_g

1 - 20 of 29 Posts