1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
~Free Will~
6,028 Posts
Kick ass job you two!:icon_thum

·
Lead Kazoo-ist
1,433 Posts
I am completely, utterly, unrecognizably... in awe that this didn't get more responses. Mrs Superchercharged all I can say is... first there was a whole lot of this going on :rock: ... there was a couple of points there were I thought the edge in your voice was :twisted: (very much a cocmpliment, you owned the darkness that this song brings. By the end it was all :bowdown: As a couple, you are an inspiration!! So cool that you can share this stuff together... you ROCKED THIS!!!! Awesome!!!

·
Registered
3,528 Posts
Wow how did i miss this one ....great rendition guys great vocals :rock: Mrs supercharged you have some vox :icon_thum

·
Registered
4,532 Posts
Never heard this song before....but, damn...what powerful vocals!!! :bowdown: But, I don't think it's fair that you both sing so well and neither me or my wife can carry a tune!!!!:rant: :lol:

·
Registered
143 Posts
this is all so new still! LOL! so I will post to all instead of individually. I am all about the darkness so much thanks :icon_evil for that, I told Mr SC "yeah I wanna do that one" and then got behind the mic and went "can I do this one?" :blush: and the support factor that he is said "of course you can" :icon_thum I am very at home in the heavy vocals range :chucks: thanks to all of you for being so freakin cool :bannana_g

1 - 11 of 11 Posts