Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
4,532 Posts
WOW!!!! You two are just awesome!!!:bowdown: Your song selections and your productions really blow me away!!!!:shocked: Most exlnt!!!!:icon_thum

·
excess to requirements
7,118 Posts
Another great Zep track. Sometimes a female voice makes a track like this sound more delicate and better for it and this is one of those instances - I love this!

·
Napoleon Dynamite
4,533 Posts
You guys kill me :thumb: Amazing sounding cover...vocals and guitar are just tremendous! Great effort, guys, just fantastic.

·
Registered
3,507 Posts
sgstd said:
WOW!!!! You two are just awesome!!! Your song selections and your productions really blow me away!!!!Most exlnt!!!!
I totally agree with robbie.. its always top notch all the way.. this was outstanding:rock: :bowdown:

·
Axe Grinding Guitarist
3,114 Posts
Well done cover! Wowser! I totally agree with Robbie and Don! This is top-notch quality for dam sure. Very well [put together. And just like Goprt said,, your voice on this track suits this so mint. Hats off to you Linda and your hubby for makin a great cover! As always,, you 2 sure do rock! outstandin' cover.TRalk about gettin' the Led out ..... It's at it's finest in this cover.:rock: :rock: :thumbup: :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Brilliant cover!! This is well-suited for your voice and I like it better than the way Robert Plant sang it. This wasn't one of my favorite vocal efforts by him, although he rules on about everything else. The guitar solos are very cool here too and the overall mood of the cover is very compelling. Way to make it yours!!!

·
I am a meat popsicle
4,743 Posts
I love this!! Completely awesome job!! If Bluesy is not Jimmy Page, then he is his cousin....and you Linda are Robert's brother!! Cheers guys!! :rock: :rock: :icon_peac

·
Playin The Blues
1,990 Posts
OMG You two !!! Im just like :shocked: This was just excellent on all parts both of ya ! I love it !

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
Wow this was totally awesome, just killa, awesome job by you both, a definite keeper!!:thumb: :thumb:

G

·
i think it's the first time i listen to ur music and let me tell u that it's very very great , i like ur way to play and sing :bowdown:

ps: excuse my english i m just a french frog :D :D

·
BRAVO TIME
3,143 Posts
ok. For Christmas i want a zep tribute CD By you!!!! Gr8 job. :woot:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts