Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
hello again i'm back with another song lol ya i can't stop making em lol this one came out of no where (hence the name) just one of those songs lol i hope you people enjoy it also i'd like some feed back thx

-MJ:afro:

·
Premium Member
5,555 Posts
You bump WHORE LOL just kidding bud! Dude loved the song! I also love your drum work in all your songs.....excellent job.......I don't even need to comment on the lead work....ha ha

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Maybe you churn out the songs too quickly and some of us don't realize that you have something new. :D

That's great that you're so productive. This track is "evil" as I believe is one of your preferred phrases.

The structure to the song is very creative with the tempo/mood changes. Your playing is excellent as is par. Double evil for that!!

·
Premium Member
5,555 Posts
Yeah sometimes there is a spurt out and if you put out two songs at once or close together it get shuffled down to the second page! But keep bumpin the songs like this! Low Country Rox ha ha ha

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
bump whore??? yo mamma lol jk ya i spit out more songs than a mexican women lmao jk

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.