Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just hooked up the guitar to the computer .......nothing ground breaking by anymeans....just bored and watching VT get their asses handed to them. :scratch:

·
Premium Member
5,555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks sgstd, zeppy, and Da DON.......i was just fooling around.....need to start experimenting more

·
Registered
125 Posts
Dude that was wild as hell...what a great mix of tones...very creative!!!!

Being from South Caroline one would have to assume that you are a Lou Holtz fan too???????

·
Premium Member
5,555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
micoyote thanks for the listen and no I am not a holtz fan my friend...I am originally from Va so I was sore seeing VT lose last night. I used to live in Indiana! lots of snow out there yet?

·
Premium Member
5,555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hey thanks weldaar! I was just trying to mess around with the tone and see what I could come up with! Thanks a ton for the listen!!!

·
Registered
125 Posts
Ya Mike I seen that VT took a hit, I feel your pain man...Being a N.D. fan I think you had more to look forward yto this year.....Shit hit the fan here when Lou left the N.D. football program. On a better note though....We have a Great NFL offencieve coach on the way in...things should get better.

Not much snow here yet this year...well at least the first 4 days of this year and very little before the start of 2005, but we have a winter storm watch here till Wed night....hell it was in the 50's and 60's here last week.

Hey man like I have been saying for the last 5 or 6 years...."Theres always next year"

·
Premium Member
5,555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks Mickey!! Nice of you to listen

Rid much appreciated on the listen...I have not forgotten our collab .......

coyote yeah it has been up in the 70's all week here! I will keep the no snow gods on the look out for you!! ha ha ha

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Always fun to experiment and look for new ideas. You managed to assemble a lot of cool bits into a short song.

·
Premium Member
5,555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Ks thanks for stopping in to listen to it! yeah it definitely is fun to experiment! Don't go perverting that ERIC

1 - 19 of 19 Posts