Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Always loved this tune I tried to capture it to my own persona....I hope I did okay......Thanks to everyone who gives it a listen.........

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
Awesome job Mike, great entry bud!!!

·
Premium Member
5,555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks my two wonderful friends.......Zeppy you might have the avatar of the month!!!!

Thanks my m/j sign friend!!!!

Ravage Rules

·
Captain DB... Savvy ?
3,523 Posts
pretty good man . pretty good indeed . not heard the original . but this sounded cool anyway man . i cant really judge properly until i do hear the original though . but im sure you will get a fair few votes for this bro well done

·
Premium Member
5,555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ha ha Thanks previous months MP3 winner!!!! I will see if I can find the orginal to post so you can hear it

·
Crazy Admin
4,016 Posts
sounds pretty damn cool there mike .. one minor thing maybe just boost your lead up a bit so we can hear that melody a bit more . other than that i thought it was sweet !

·
Premium Member
5,555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I am sorry guys I thought everyone would recognize the remake of this tune......Mickey dont you mean ...ooppsss boy boy boy LOL jk!!

Thanks to e veryone for the great encouragement.....The movie itself was called chariots of fire.......maybe I can find something....

·
Napoleon Dynamite
4,533 Posts
Pretty faithful to the original melody. I liked this. Sounds very good to me Mikey

·
Registered
886 Posts
I also have never heard this before. It's a great tune though.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts