Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
4,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seem this was a favorite show of quite a few on this site , so here it is!

·
~Free Will~
6,028 Posts
Glad ya posted this here S!!!!....Its a great tune!!:icon_thum

·
Jeff McDonald
3,684 Posts
Very smooth as always, SlingShot. This is my first time entering anything in this section too. Usually the monthly theme is a bit out of my league as far as technical ability, but this is right up my alley.

Maybe next month they will do "smooth 70s jazz rock" for the theme. Do you think that Fenderica would enjoy that theme? :grin:

·
Registered
4,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Jazz

OH man I know she would love it!!! :D

kc_artist_rocker said:
Very smooth as always, SlingShot. This is my first time entering anything in this section too. Usually the monthly theme is a bit out of my league as far as technical ability, but this is right up my alley.

Maybe next month they will do "smooth 70s jazz rock" for the theme. Do you think that Fenderica would enjoy that theme? :grin:

·
Registered
886 Posts
This is just bloody fantastic. So smooth and lowing. Great production and playing. Hearing this has just made it harder to choose who I vote for.

·
excess to requirements
7,118 Posts
glad you decided to finally do this Sling - Sorry for nagging ya :)

·
Registered
4,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Wow

Thanks very much,, really glad you like it enough to consider this song to vote on but it probably sounds hoky but just glad ya like it!

phil28uk said:
This is just bloody fantastic. So smooth and lowing. Great production and playing. Hearing this has just made it harder to choose who I vote for.

·
Registered
4,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks

Thanks man ,,,,but I love to be nagged, 20 years of marrage,,, I learned to like it or lump it.:) hahahaha

Goport said:
glad you decided to finally do this Sling - Sorry for nagging ya :)

·
Crazy Admin
4,016 Posts
Man i'm just catching up with a couple of these entries and this one is just awesome .. you knew i'd love this one didn't you ! ..

this is exactly the music i love .. and you did it justice ! ... your getting some cool tones out of your digitech that's for sure and you have just the right touch for this kinda style .

it always sounds like your having a good time and not overdoing it which is what jazz etc is all about so well done !

I'd love to get a hold of this backing!

·
Registered
4,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
You are right ,,, at least I hoped you would like it !! Thanks a million ! I an get you the backing,, then you can put me to shame,,, :)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts