Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

November Entry - Moonlighting

1K views 21 replies 12 participants last post by  Sling Shot 
#1 ·
Seem this was a favorite show of quite a few on this site , so here it is!

#6 ·
Very smooth as always, SlingShot. This is my first time entering anything in this section too. Usually the monthly theme is a bit out of my league as far as technical ability, but this is right up my alley.

Maybe next month they will do "smooth 70s jazz rock" for the theme. Do you think that Fenderica would enjoy that theme? :grin:

#10 ·
Jazz

OH man I know she would love it!!! :D

kc_artist_rocker said:
Very smooth as always, SlingShot. This is my first time entering anything in this section too. Usually the monthly theme is a bit out of my league as far as technical ability, but this is right up my alley.

Maybe next month they will do "smooth 70s jazz rock" for the theme. Do you think that Fenderica would enjoy that theme? :grin:

#15 ·
This is just bloody fantastic. So smooth and lowing. Great production and playing. Hearing this has just made it harder to choose who I vote for.

#17 ·
Wow

Thanks very much,, really glad you like it enough to consider this song to vote on but it probably sounds hoky but just glad ya like it!

phil28uk said:
This is just bloody fantastic. So smooth and lowing. Great production and playing. Hearing this has just made it harder to choose who I vote for.

#19 ·
Man i'm just catching up with a couple of these entries and this one is just awesome .. you knew i'd love this one didn't you ! ..

this is exactly the music i love .. and you did it justice ! ... your getting some cool tones out of your digitech that's for sure and you have just the right touch for this kinda style .

it always sounds like your having a good time and not overdoing it which is what jazz etc is all about so well done !

I'd love to get a hold of this backing!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.