Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
886 Posts
Never really watched the show but remember the theme tune. Definately a great rendition of it. My only gripe is that it's too short.

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks Linda and Phil....really appreciate you all checking this out.....

·
Jeff McDonald
3,684 Posts
Well, I have no idea what Red Dward is, but I really enjoyed your recording. Sounded like it was done in a big hall (had some thick reverb). Was this a kids show or cartoon or neither? Sounded kind of fun-natured, almost like it could be theme music for some fantasy-based video game. Did you do this with your new V-Amp?

I am going to try my damnedest to get an entry in before the deadline (would be my first ever entry in this contest), but I am not sure if I will be able to get it done by then. I will be doing a tune which you have actually made a BT for, although I will probably do it all from scratch as I have a drumbeat for it that I programmed a number of years ago on my Alesis drum machine, and also, I want to change it up a bit in some parts. It is one of my favorite theme songs of all time.

·
excess to requirements
7,118 Posts
Red Dwarf is a cult UK scifi comedy series and this is a top rendition of the theme tune. Nice one Khas.

BTW khaos, I had my internet connection screw up earlier on chat - I wasn't ignoring you but for some reason I could read what you posted but none of my replies got through. It was something wrong with my isp I suspect. sorry for any confusion

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Goport said:
Red Dwarf is a cult UK scifi comedy series and this is a top rendition of the theme tune. Nice one Khas.

BTW khaos, I had my internet connection screw up earlier on chat - I wasn't ignoring you but for some reason I could read what you posted but none of my replies got through. It was something wrong with my isp I suspect. sorry for any confusion
No problems dude......:icon_thum
And thank you all for the kind words.......

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
What you people see in the picture is a realtime Red Dwarf I am having to deal with everyday at home...:icon_lol: .....Yes, it is my son...:icon16:

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
Lol, cute kid...must have his moms looks:) j/k

Great playin' Khaos. I don't know the tune or show but it sounds cool:thumb:

·
Napoleon Dynamite
4,533 Posts
Not familiar at all with the original but I enjoyed listening to your playing :music487:

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I am bowing out humbly from this month's contest dear brothers and sisters....Hope you all don't mind.
Regards,
Khaos.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts