Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
  • Hello guitar enthusiasts! We are pleased to announce an Ask Me Anything discussion thread with Dutch musician Arjen Lucassen. The AMA will be going live on Tuesday, August 10th, and will run until August 12th, and can be found here. Don't miss out!
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Black Dog
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
November Rain - Guns N\' F%#$ing Roses!!

Today I had allot of free time and so I thought it would be great to record November Rain. I love Guns N' Roses!!! It's my favorite band. Anyways I recorded the song and I hope you people dig it! Ain't perfect but it doesn't need to be...neways, Tell me what you think.

(p.s. If someone wants to put some vocals on it, I'd love to hear!)

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
Re: November Rain - Guns N\' F%#$ing Roses!!

This was awesome, great job!!

·
Registered
116 Posts

Axl...

I enjoyed it
as well as your Sweet Child O Mine one ...

you play the solo's almost to the note

Ben

·
Black Dog
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

lol, thank you all for your comments!! I still have some work to do on this song coz it is sometimes a bit sloppy. But it was very nice to hear your reactions on it.

·
~Free Will~
6,028 Posts

I love G n R myself!!!....Especially this tune...you really did a awsome job axl..i enjoyed this lots!

·
BRAVO TIME
3,143 Posts

I was hoping you'd do this axl. Gr8 job!!!

·
excess to requirements
7,118 Posts

good stuff. loved the ending, did you have to stand on a grand piano to get the vibe
?

·
Black Dog
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

thanks Rain, Flair, sgstd and Goport!!!
lol @ the piano thing! Funny you should say that because with the ending I do have to stand up and hold the guitar up like Slash does otherwise I can't reach the frets good coz I wear my guitar pretty low.
I love doing crazy while recording, sometimes the quality of the bends or notes suffer under that (as you can hear) but I have the most fun that way!

·
Black Dog
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
andy-k said:
Where is it!!! :icon_frow

I love to hear GN'R covers!!! :thumbup:
sorry dude, haven't got it anymore. My harddisk crashed last week unfortunately :) I do have the sweet child o mine end solo on my website. That's the only thing I've got left for now. Are you the same dude from HTGTH gnr forum?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts