Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Scandinavian noise maker!
2,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well man this track is just a great one, hope you do not mind that I used it for this one??
Here is a more melodic thing that I did over it, the other one was kinda strange because I was ill when I recorded the jam thing..lol

·
2,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks...I tried to go for melodic phrasings here, like that in blusey stuff.
And a strat is a good guitar to be relaxed on:D

·
2,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am abit annoyed with the mix...my guitars always ends up way too loud :icon_nono

·
excess to requirements
7,118 Posts
very enjoyable rid. Cool tone as ever mate :thumb:

·
Registered
4,532 Posts
One of your best here, bro!!!:bowdown: Love the melodic stuff!!!:woot: I have a subscription to Vintage Guitar magazine and this month's issue did a review on your Plexitone and Delayla pedals...very good reviews!!!:icon_thum But, damn....those puppies are expensive!!!

·
2,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks guys:)
Expensive...that is a relative thing;)
Tonebones are more expensive than CM, Fulltone is überexpensive here, we are not that bad when it comes to it.hehe
Oh and some magasine gave my humble pedal a Guitarist Choice award, most funny experince really.

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
Still downloading, but just want to clairify...the only backing tracks I created are in my part of the member backing tracks. There is only two so far though I am "working" on others and there is one on my soundclick I didn't post here because it is just too raw. I got most of the tracks I have been using in jams and such from guitarbt.com and another site that wishes to remain 'anonymous'. I don't know who made most of them, but afaict they are ok to use so...

So I don't mind what anyone does with these things as they are not mine. Even if they where I wouldn't mind.

Sounds good...

·
2,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks for the info NRoberts:)
Heh yeah I know what you mean sgstd.
Money is not worth as much as they used to be.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts