Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Valhalla is coming !!!!!
2,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I downloaded the Ns kit from the web site after been impressed with the samples it gave , and my question is just how do i apply this thing , i use sx and vst , do i have to compile the percussion bit by bit , or is there a way to have it show up in sx or vst as an instrument ? there by triggered by midi

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
Just gave this a try and it worked perfectly with the Battery 2 sampler plugin. If you need help, or need a copy of Battery let me know:thumb:

·
excess to requirements
7,118 Posts
I tried it with battery (v1) and it worked fine - although I still prefer the large kit 01 on battery for the sound. The NS kit does map the velocity layers better than the standard battery kits. The ns kit velocity layers are very linear over the midi volume range whereas the battery kits tend to have most of the usable layers bunch in the 90-127 on the midi volume.

·
Registered
886 Posts
I got the soundfont version but my computer doesn't like it. Just how much RAM does this kit need?

·
Valhalla is coming !!!!!
2,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks guys im still fiddling around with this thing , let you know how i get on :icon_cool

1 - 7 of 7 Posts