Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well thanks to Sadge and Stingx my first recording is done and doesn't sound to bad ....I think. Please feel free to throw your comments and critiques at me on the recording and on the playing...But keep in mind that I have only been playing guitar for 8 months so it's not going to be the best thing you have ever heard and there are a few oppes. Constructive criticism from more advanced players (which would be 99.9% of the guys and gals on this forum) is very valuable to someone like myself that still has a lot to learn.

GO AHEAD......GIVE ME YOUR BEST SHOT!!!!!!!!!!

· Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the kind words everyone...sure is a confidence booster coming form all you guys.

Stingx or Mike: How would I get it moved?

Stingx: Sounds great on the collab...Let me sharpen up the edges first.

Ksdb: I know right were you are coming from and you are absolutly right. I just found out that you can use a tuner to practice bends which works great so I hope to improve with the bending. The focus part is were you hit the nail on the head. I work a piece rate job and when I get home and practice a lot of times I am burnt from work so I really have to struggle at times to keep on track. I hope this will get better with time. Thanks for the pointers....now I have a couple of areas to focus on.

Once again thanks for the kind words eveyone.....:)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.