Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
1,410 Posts
For an eight-month player, you sound very competent. Some of your bends sound a little flat you lose a little focus here and there in where the solo is going, but overall this is a very, very nice performance. It took me a lot more than eight months to get to the level your at, so feel confident that you're doing well and keep on rockin'!!

· Registered
1,410 Posts
micoyote1 said:
Thanks for the kind words everyone...sure is a confidence booster coming form all you guys.

Stingx or Mike: How would I get it moved?

Stingx: Sounds great on the collab...Let me sharpen up the edges first.

Ksdb: I know right were you are coming from and you are absolutly right. I just found out that you can use a tuner to practice bends which works great so I hope to improve with the bending. The focus part is were you hit the nail on the head. I work a piece rate job and when I get home and practice a lot of times I am burnt from work so I really have to struggle at times to keep on track. I hope this will get better with time. Thanks for the pointers....now I have a couple of areas to focus on.

Once again thanks for the kind words eveyone.....:)
This is what I love about a forum like this with the exchange of ideas. You came up with some excellent ideas and self-reflection that will be useful for me too. I hadn't heard or thought about practicing bends with a tuner, but now I'm going to have to try that out myself. :thumb:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.