Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi! this is the first time that i post here!
I just signed up yesterday and this kinda of contest will keep my heads up! I'm in the army and currently stationed at Korea and I have nothing to do except jamming my gears when off duty.
I used Lazeman W mode boosting Zoomfire-30 highgain w/ Gibson LP Custom through SM57. Any comment would be
appreciated =) :rock:

·
Captain DB... Savvy ?
3,523 Posts
the october contest is closed and voting has begun already man . but if you keep this track just a week longer till november begins and then post it in the november contest that will work fine . but for now no more entries will be accepted in the october contest .. sorry ..

·
Registered
7,615 Posts
Hi dude,

Unfortunately, the October contest is now closed, and we are now voting. Whilst you won't be able to enter this contest, you are welcome to vote in this thread here, and keep your eyes peeled for the November contest.

I'd suggest that you post your entry into the originals, where it will get more exposure for now, since this month's competition is now closed. Or, if Stig comes back in here, he'll most probably move it for you.

As for the November contest, it may or may not be the same format, so just keep your eyes posted...

·
Crazy Admin
4,016 Posts
Yep that's right hold onto it .. and you might be able to use it in november .. moving this over to originals .

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
whoops~ sorry guys i didn't know haha. Since this file is made
long time ago, I will record over and post new file on Nov Contest! Thx guys

1 - 5 of 5 Posts