Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
I am a meat popsicle
4,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think it is proper to honor the man some of us never got the pleasure to meet....Hail Peter once again!!

Attachments

·
Crazy Admin
4,016 Posts
This thread is going to be the ode to peter quistgard thread . .if you would like to honour the man that has made so many of us happy post your tributes right here ! ..

nice playing 3fingers .. the man himself would be proud ! i love it !

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
Wow this was great fingers, aweosme job Pete would be proud!!
I
to that badassness that is Peter Quistgard!

·
I am a meat popsicle
4,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Jump in guys..I know many more of us love Mr Quistgard's contributions...give him an Ode will ya....

·
I am a meat popsicle
4,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Just want to get a thread of tunes going with homage...anything welcomed here...just title it "Ode to Peter Quistgard" and your in...let me put it this way:

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
I said this sometime last year............ get enough songs to make a Peter Quistgard tribute album, track him down, mail it to him. Imagine the look on his face

·
I am a meat popsicle
4,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks guys...Would really like some more "Ode to Peter Q" up here from anyone...feels weird being sticky posted as the only one to give him homage...jump in anyone...please....

·
I am a meat popsicle
4,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thank god Dutch!!! Ode away man!!!! Great moody stuff!! Now this is getting fun!! You did the man justice!! Great job Eddie!! "ya hear me Peter Q" This is for you!!!

·
Banned
488 Posts
I did a Search on Yahoo People Search. This is what i found.

Peter Quistgard
17404 River Ln
Guerneville, CA

It Also has his phone number, but i wont post that. The thing is, when you search him thats the only one found. Could this be the one and only, Peter Quistgard? We will never know.

·
I am a meat popsicle
4,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
hey Thanks mab for the ride on your surfboard!! :p
Groovy stuff! 3 tunes for the compilation CD to mail to Peter Q!!!
Great to hear this!! Thanks mate! :icon_thum

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.