Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4,532 Posts
When did you sneak this in?!?!? Killer jam bro!!! Wicked chops and tone!!:jam: But...you shoulda called it "Scratchin'"!!!!:lol:

·
excess to requirements
7,118 Posts
ahhh - quality! you are a star mate :thumb:

·
Jeff McDonald
3,684 Posts
Well, as I always seem to state in response to your posts, you got it going on in the sound department. Your guitar tone is always ripe and juicy. Sweet funky style and playing. "Screw you freaks of the DMCA!" <--That's what this tune said to me. :p

·
Scandinavian noise maker!
2,767 Posts
Aw bugg'rit too cool, I tried but my lame attempt is nowhere this good, and how come that your track is longer :ball:
:icon_thum

·
I am a meat popsicle
4,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Sincerely appreciate your listens and comments. Makes me feel alive. Cheers Mike, SG, Goport, Linda, NAZ, KC, CC, Nandk, RID!!

·
Premium Member
1,944 Posts
This was DAMN good. With a voice like yours it's not fair that you play this well, I hate you, lol.

·
Valhalla is coming !!!!!
2,388 Posts
Been listening to this for a while , on and off , guitars really sound very very meaty , at around 00 12 great key change and tone , sounds like a Gibson Les Paul to me , i do like the tone you have dialed in for the lead sound .Very funky at 0047 , man this tune came from nowhere and i think its the dogs bollocks . class post :rock:

·
Crazy Admin
4,016 Posts
Awesome lead work 3fingers .. very smooth and right up my alley as per usual ! ..

in my opinion you have one of the best vibrato's out there ! .. very precise and powerful :thumb:

·
Da Blooze Guy
5,854 Posts
Really nice to hear you again 3fingers, this is a keeper for sure, absolutely top notch..............and uhhmmm could you box up your tone and send it to me? :D :D

·
Registered
5 Posts
Great playing... all at the right moment, right amount.

But a sidenote... your tagline.

Al Gore never said he invented Internet.
He said he was a man who contributed a lot to the develop of Internet.
It's another metropolitan legend like the one about Bill Gates and the 640K stuff.

http://www.snopes.com/quotes/internet.asp

Greetings from Italy :)

·
Playin The Blues
1,990 Posts
Nice playin 3f ! I have this backing and I loveeeeeeeeee it ! Ya sound great here . Tones so clear .Sweet playin man ! :thumb:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts