Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is a song that I recorded on an old Tascam 4-Track cassette recorder several years back. The quality isn't that great, but it's a pretty cool song. Let me know what you think.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Having worked in that format, I can appreciate the fine job of recording you did on the 4-tracker. Additionally it's a very well-constructed song with excellent guitar playing. You've got a really cool combination of guitar sounds and some amazing guitar chops.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ksdb said:
Having worked in that format, I can appreciate the fine job of recording you did on the 4-tracker. Additionally it's a very well-constructed song with excellent guitar playing. You've got a really cool combination of guitar sounds and some amazing guitar chops.
Thanks KSDB. I do all my recording now using Cubase SX and I do not miss the old 4-track days a bit! You spent half your time trying to figure out how to free up a track.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.