Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is one of many Hootie & the Blowfish songs I used to do at open mic. Sat down tonight, set aside the mixer, and did a few live recordings. Sorry for any clicks/pops - I had the mic too close :)

Attachments

·
Valhalla is coming !!!!!
2,388 Posts
Hell the accoustic sounds class ! not familiar with the tune but its enjoyable , like to hear this with more reverb on your voice , even so the voice is well ok , cool :afro:

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
always loved this tune, agree with the reverb, it adds so much to the voice and ambience.
great acoustic playing :)
thought those clicks sound reminiscent of claps? lol

as for going to heaven, ill see most of ya in hell ;)

·
Registered
479 Posts
I agree with the others about adding some reverb......but all in all i thought this was an exelent post.......wish more folks would post some acoustic stuff.....nice job bro

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks everyone. Maybe tonight I'll record separate tracks and do proper mixing with more reverb, by popular demand :)

·
NURSERY RHYME KING
270 Posts
VERY nice dunadan....loved it...vocals are a lil dry...quality is good but need a "lil" somethin on the vocals...:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

·
Registered
30 Posts
I wish more people would cover songs by Hootie & The Blowfish. This band gets shit on so much, they really are a good band. Forget the hits, listen to their 3rd album "Musical Chairs", it is perfect.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts