Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
I am a meat popsicle
4,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would doubt anyone has ever heard this tune....to me, Todd was the most outstanding influence on my vocals. This is my ode to TR. "Time Heals the Wounds"

Thanks for listening.

Attachments

·
I am a meat popsicle
4,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My brother Rythameen!!! Thanks man!! Some of the best stuff is the non-commercial stuff for sure....he will blow your mind!!!

·
~Free Will~
6,028 Posts
Never heard this tune before...But its sounds great hun!:icon_thum

·
Da Blooze Guy
5,854 Posts
3fingers said:
My brother Rythameen!!! Thanks man!! Some of the best stuff is the non-commercial stuff for sure....he will blow your mind!!!

I first got turned on to him by a guitar player I was in a band with. I had always thought of him as a "pop" songster, but after sitting through a few albums, I was blown away by what he could do in a studio, much less live. he really is a genius who get far too little coverage.

·
Registered
4,532 Posts
Damn Sergio!!!! This killed bro!!!:bowdown: Don't know the tune...but I can tell it's Rundgren!!!:woot: Awesome job, bro!!!:icon_thum

·
Registered
574 Posts
I've never heard this before either... but I love it...

·
I am a meat popsicle
4,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks guys!! Ryth...I saw him live twice....look for a tune called "Tiny demons" and live it was 10X better!!!! 4th row at a place called "Tipitinas"

·
Playin The Blues
1,990 Posts
Excellent my friend ! Yer right never heard this one but its great song and ya did well as always on the vocals !

·
Jeff McDonald
3,684 Posts
Great stuff Serge. My old roommate, who was the type who had to know a little bit about everything related to rock history (had one of the biggest CD collection I'd ever seen), always sang very high praises for Todd Rundgren. I honestly don't know much about him, or this song, but this tune is perfect for your vocal range and you shined in this performnce. Very solid, smooth and natural sounding. :thumbup:

Also, i don't know what you use for reverb on your vocals but it always sounds crisp and clean and not digital (natural decay).

1 - 13 of 13 Posts