Napoleon Dynamite
4,533 Posts
Zeppy I love that tone :jam:
Nice phrasing...very bluesy, babe! :thumb:

·
Playin The Blues
1,990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thankssssssss so much Sting , Keith and MIkey for listening ! Really apreciate ya'll takin the time ! I was bored 2nite lol .... dint know if this was postin material or not but I posted anyways .

·
Playin The Blues
1,990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
awww ty keith ! u make me feel special heheheh ... duz that mean I git 2 ride the short bussssssss cuz Im special ????:icon_eek:

·
Registered
3,528 Posts
wow Zeppy, Great guitar, your posts are great i really enjoy them.... keep them comming :thumb: :thumb:

·
excess to requirements
7,118 Posts
This is really cool. More than a hint of a fusion sort of direction too. Good going Zep!

·
~Free Will~
6,028 Posts
Everything you do is worth posting babe!!!....This was some sweet stuff zeppers....Loved it!!!!:icon_cool
zeppy said:
Thankssssssss so much Sting , Keith and MIkey for listening ! Really apreciate ya'll takin the time ! I was bored 2nite lol .... dint know if this was postin material or not but I posted anyways .

·
Registered
479 Posts
very nice, love the tone you had on this....gr8 job

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
This was killa Zeppy, great playing, awesome job!! :thumb: :thumb:

·
Premium Member
1,944 Posts
zeppy said:
Just jammin sum bluesssssss again ;)
As far as I'm concerned, you can jam blues anytime you're lil' heart desires. This was beautiful. As a matter of fact, I just got some new backings, if you'd like to come over.......damn it LOL.....I meant to say great job Zep.

·
Scandinavian noise maker!
2,767 Posts
Ah more edgy than usual Zeppy...
Loved it....very good feel again.
:bannana_g:D

·
Captain DB... Savvy ?
3,523 Posts
cool jams . its obvious you really get into it when you jam out like that . it shows through that you are obviously just having a good time with it . and its cool to hear a chick who can actually play . all the ones on yahoo play lil 1 string mary had a little lamb or 2 chords over n over with disgusting tone :lol: . theyre just groupies .. or rather .. wannabe groupies .. cause nobody in yahoo guitar room is really signed or anything ... cept of course Danzi . but hes hardly ever there haha . but yeah .. you can play . and this is a nice feely blues jam . good work babe

·
Registered
3,507 Posts
wow i could feel the magic in this zeppy, man you put your heart into every song you do and that makes me a lil:sap: just fantastic feel and tone hun:thumb: :p

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.