Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have quite a few of Olivia Newton-John and Carpenters but looking for more, and only have 5 concerts of Tanya (3 official, 2 bootlegs but wanting more bootlegs). Is anyone able to rip off the WolfGang site and post mp3 downloads of the Tanya 1983 shows? That would be awesome. Also, for Olivia, I'm looking for early 70's shows particulary around 1974-1977. Have a bunch of 76 shows in Japan but would really love a 77 show. Apparently she sang Coolin' Down (Off her Making A Good Thing Better album) on a Las vegas date and would love to have that live. Also, any 60s videos that remain of hers including "Papa oh Papa", "This is the life", "September In The Rain", "The Things We Did", "Time After Time". Carpenters, I'll take anything. Sorry for the rambling. Hoping to get help from you fine people. :)

·
Registered
130 Posts
I have quite a few of Olivia Newton-John and Carpenters but looking for more, and only have 5 concerts of Tanya (3 official, 2 bootlegs but wanting more bootlegs). Is anyone able to rip off the WolfGang site and post mp3 downloads of the Tanya 1983 shows? That would be awesome.

rip off = STEALING

go steal them yourself, don't ask others to do your little illegal jobs and if I do see any Wolfgangs shows posted here, The RIAA & Wolfgangs will be notified

:dance:

·
Banned
514 Posts
if u want to rip music from you tube use free you tube to mp3.
but you can download into any type of file format not just mp3.
i dl wav format or flac only not mp3/

1 - 9 of 9 Posts