5. Wreath
6. Hope Leaves
7. Harlequin Forest
8. The Lotus Eater

Depositfiles:

·
Registered
35 Posts
thanks! i found some other downloads via google, but they seem all to be the same rip, on which the audio from the first set is destroyed (much too loud and distorted). i hope this is a different one.

·
Registered
35 Posts
yeah, really hoping a fixed version surfaces soon. i've already pre-ordered the dvd set, but i want to hear it so badly now already lol

judging from the second set the sound is awesome on this dvd, i love the guitar tone, and mikael seems to be in top shape. can't wait to hear the rest in proper quality aswell.

·
Registered
215 Posts
I hate to be a spoilsport, but don't the rules of this site ban official recordings being shared? Unfortunately, this post puts the whole site at risk of closure!

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
but an 'official' DVD is being released, not an audio CD. there's so much video from which i prefer having a separated soundtrack to just listen to. i don't always have the time to sit and watch performance...some DVD releases DO do this - a companion CD.
the latest crowded house, for one. or in their case, vice versa - a studio CD with a concert disc 'bonus'.
so lifting just the audio from any stand alone video (say, austin city limits, the live at montreux series) violates this 'official recordings/release' thing?

·
Registered
35 Posts
actually it does violate against the rules i guess, cause they ARE releasing the concert on cd's aswell along with the dvd. but as the sound is destroyed on the first half of this rip, u guess it doesn't matter much, since it pretty much is useless.

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
so they are releasing a soundtrack. ok, that's bad, obviously.
but instance IF they weren't and this was a good recording?
what's it then?

or the ACL dupes here and there....i'd really like to know where that sits.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts