Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
I am a meat popsicle
4,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Debated to post this, but i have not touched the guitar in 2 months (not like me usually). So many things i am working on, i needed to stand back and just play.
The backing is called "Outro" and it's from here...just an improv wankage, but it made me feel better :)

Attachments

·
Ear Candy Distributor
10,268 Posts
It made ME feel better man! :bowdown: I went to see Yngwie Malmsteen tonight and he only did 9 solo's...

(I mean besides the 5 minute one in every song! :icon_eek: he even followed us to the Indian Restaurant and played one outside the window until he was moved on...ok-this part not true BUT the first part IS!)

...so to hear this made my heart feel better again. You rock mate...BIG TIME.

:icon_thum

·
I am a meat popsicle
4,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Chris!! Really appreaciate it mate! Although doesn't a wankage feel good now and then...???? :)

·
Registered
4,532 Posts
I'd recognize that style anywhere!!!:woot: This is really tasty, bro...some of the best I've heard from ya!!!:jam: I know people like me keep ya busy with the vocals...but don't wait so long to post your guitar work...it's gr8!!!!:bowdown:

·
I am a meat popsicle
4,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Robbie. i think i am getting old...not wanking enough these days ... :icon_eek: ...thanks man!! Seriously...very much appreciate it. :icon_thum

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
nice rich feelin goin on with this 3fingers, the tone complements your playing nicely, great choice of notes and feel dude! :icon_peac

·
Ear Candy Distributor
10,268 Posts
Serge, I've put this on a disc cos it screams 'feel'. When I don't play for a while, actually picking up one of my guitars and plugging in makes me feel reborn with ideas...not world-changing ones but ones that make me say something better on the guitar the next time.

There's no help for saddo's like us ya know! :doh:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts