Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 110 Posts

·
Registered
443 Posts
In my opinion, this is the greatest Ozzy bootleg ever. His voice is superb, and the instruments are extremely clear.

Recorded live at the Air Canada Centre in Toronto, Canada on June 11, 2003. This is one of the best live audience recordings of Ozzy I've heard to date. Everything is captured from the intro music to the outro music and nothing is cut, so the full show is here in all it's glory. And a full show it is, Ozzy plays for 167 minutes on this night! The set list is full of Ozzy classics and a great collection of Sabbath tunes including the very rarely performed "Fire in the Sky". He almost plays the whole "Master of Reality" album, my personal favorite. Ozzy is in great form tonight, which surprised me a bit given the few times I've seen him on MTV lately. He is definitely a different individual live than he is on TV with his screwball family. There are a couple occasions where he seems to mumble through some of the lyrics, but nothing severe. Jason Newstead performs double duty tonight playing in the opening act, VoiVod, and in Ozzy's band. He does a very good job and you don't notice any problems except for parts of "No More Tears" where it sounds on the verge of a train wreck. All in all this is highly recommended to any Ozzy fan as the sound is superb. All the instruments are well resolved and loud, sound quality is EX-/EX.

01 - Introduction (1:15)
02 - War Pigs (7:28)
03 - Mr. Crowley (7:37)
04 - Believer (7:05)
05 - Flying High Again (5:56)
06 - I Don't Know (5:41)
07 - Gets Me Through (4:35)
08 - Goodbye To Romance (6:33)
09 - Miracle Man (6:19)
10 - Bark At The Moon (4:29)
11 - The Wizard (6:25)
12 - After Forever (3:40)
13 - Into The Void (3:54)
14 - Fairies Wear Boots (5:57)
15 - Iron Man (3:54)
16 - Sweet Leaf (3:33)
17 - Children Of The Grave (6:33)
18 - Children Of The Grave (6:33)
19 - Fire In The Sky (7:14)
20 - Band Introductions (3:20)
21 - Suicide Solution (6:10)
22 - Guitar Solo (6:24)
23 - No More Tears (8:17)
24 - I Don't Want To Change The World (6:25)
25 - Road To Nowhere (7:46)
26 - Crazy Train (9:32)
27 - Mama I'm Coming Home (6:25)
28 - N.I.B. (6:14)
29 - Paranoid (8:16)

New links by binky2 04/02/2009
http://rapidshare.com/files/193729578/ozzy_2003-06-21.part1.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/193729581/ozzy_2003-06-21.part2.rar

New link on MU by Asso 04/02/2009
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=DITNPINF
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VUZJCZJ6

http://f2.pg.briefcase.yahoo.com/bc...&.dir=/Ozzy+-+Live+In+Toronto&.src=bc&.view=l

G

·
Re: Ozzy Osbourne - 6/21/03 Toronto (167 Min Set!) Excellent Quality

Thanx Leeferdude! This will be the most recent Ozzy boot I have heard. You say this one is of excellent quality... dig that! I can't wait to listen!!!!!!!! I'll d/l these tonight when I get home

·
Premium Member
6,688 Posts

Thank you!
I am working on downloading right now.
I will post feedback when I get to listen to the mp3s

Thank you much for offering this to us! :bow:

·
Registered
20 Posts

I was there on June 11 the longest concert I have ever seen. Simply amazing. Best concert right after VH

·
Registered
20 Posts

I was just looking at the list of songs you put up. Bark at the Moon was one of the last songs played. Those songs arent in order, i'm pretty sure.

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

[ QUOTE ]
EvH5150_316 said:
I was just looking at the list of songs you put up. Bark at the Moon was one of the last songs played. Those songs arent in order, i'm pretty sure.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
from Ozzy.com
A couple days ago in wild & woolly Winnipeg, Manitoba Ozzy played his longest show in ages, possibly ever. The Madman played a marathon 160 minute (including encores) show and here's the set list. (Yes, he played NINE full Black Sabbath songs!)
War Pigs
Mr. Crowley
Believer
Flying High Again
I Don't Know
Gets Me Through
Goodbye To Romance
Bark At the Moon
The Wizard (Ozzy on harmonica)
After Forever
Into the Void
Fairies Wear Boots
Iron Man
Sweet Leaf
Children of the Grave
Fire In the Sky
Miracle Man
Suicide Solution (with Zakk Wylde solo)
No More Tears
I Don't Want To Change the World
Road To Nowhere
Crazy Train
ENCORES
Mama, I'm Coming Home
N.I.B.
Paranoid
Ozzy's next show is in Toronto, a city under high alert for its unfortunate link to the SARS disease. Ozzy had the following to say about the situation in Canada's largest metropolis: "I'm not afraid of SARS. I have a commitment and somebody needs to be there for the fans in Toronto. Fuck SARS, man."

[/ QUOTE ]

It's a well known fact Ozzy hardly changes his set list, so I'm gonna have to say that they are in order.

G

·

The files are still there dude... did you happen to click the link?

·
Registered
141 Posts

Ive been tryin for 3 days, I cant get 1 kb.

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

Close all the previous downloads and try.

·
MOON RULES!
450 Posts

sweet.. thanks!!!

yeah as far as yahoo breifcase goes... it has gone to shit the last year.. its slow alot at times.......used to be pretty good until it got more popular.. i had an account yrs ago but closed it....right now i am downloading at 50kbps......first two songs were at 380kbps...

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

It's worth it. Trust me.

Yeah Briefcase sucks but it's all I have. I don't have enough space here and I don't want to lower the quality too much...

G

·

This set list is so much better than the "Live at Budokan set list, man. I bought the cd and the dvd. I mean it's good, but I wish there were some more songs on it. And I wish he played more black sabbath, cuz zakk wylde brings the sabbath stuff to a whole new level. Does he play the solos exactly like Iommi and these songs? Cuz on "Live at Budokan" he just kinda jams on Paranoid.

I wish ozzy would make a new cd and let zakk wylde and him do most of the writing......

Gets Me Through is a pretty solid track and so is Junkie, but the other ones dont really go anywhere.

·
Registered
89 Posts

This show rocked!!! thanks for sharing. The quality is really good on this recording!!!

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

[ QUOTE ]
kobby said:
This set list is so much better than the "Live at Budokan set list, man. I bought the cd and the dvd. I mean it's good, but I wish there were some more songs on it. And I wish he played more black sabbath, cuz zakk wylde brings the sabbath stuff to a whole new level. Does he play the solos exactly like Iommi and these songs? Cuz on "Live at Budokan" he just kinda jams on Paranoid.

I wish ozzy would make a new cd and let zakk wylde and him do most of the writing......

Gets Me Through is a pretty solid track and so is Junkie, but the other ones dont really go anywhere.

[/ QUOTE ]

He stays pretty faithful to the Sabbath solos except Paranoid.

·
Crazy Admin
4,016 Posts

yay going 900bytes/sec on broadband

i realllly wanna hear his thanks for putting it up mate !

i can't wait to listen !

·
Alright you sinners swing
643 Posts

Depends what time you try to download the files. For the first 5 days this was up I couldn't get anything over 2kbs. I tried last night, rather late, and I was getting 80kbs. Then it slowed down again and I still have yet to download the last seven tunes.

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·

Like I said before, Yahoo sucks.

·
Crazy Admin
4,016 Posts

ok getting some good speeds now thanks a million leeferdude !

1 - 20 of 110 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.