Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello everybody it's the only bootleg that i have (except the others that i 've got from this forum of course
) there is only 8 songs so i don't know if this is the full show but i hope you enjoy

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
crazy train

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
oups i can't upload more
so i will post the others later sorry

G

·
Wow, thanks for sharing Willy! These are great tracks!!

FYI, this show was recorded from soundboard in Offenbach. I don't know if you knew or not... but it never hurts, so I thought I'd mention it.

Better FYI... I'm not sure if this was the whole setlist (short show), or what... BUT, the 8 tracks you are posting are the only 8 tracks on this bootleg. So you have the whole boot
I found the information on several sites... but here's a trader's site that gives the tracklist for this bootleg: http://www.angelfire.com/music/themetaltrade/ozzy.htm

Thanks again for the tracks! I'm lookin' forward to getting home to burn them.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ok thanks for the info and the link is great too but the tracklist is wrong because the last song is paranoid(nice solo) and not suicide solution

G

·
DOH!

When you mentioned you weren't sure if it was complete or not, I started looking into it... I was curious. Thought I had it tracked down. Oh well.

I tried

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
over the mountain

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
mr crowley

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
yeah thank you but you have to be patient because i can't upload more than two songs each time so believer and revelation next time(2 days) oh and listen to over the mountain,it seems like ozzy've got some problems with the words and i think it's one of the 1st time he sang it because when he said the title he have a hesitation

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
ok now believer

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
revelation

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
flying high again

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
paranoid

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
ok that's all
if anyone wants the last songs i can repost them

·
Registered
31 Posts
hey willy! I am soooo sorry, I've been away too long. Is it possible to repost the 8 RR songs? sorry for the forced redundancy!
mike.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
hello that's not a problem but it will be long because i can't upload more than 9mb but you can download flying high and paranoid i'll post the others later (2 days)ok?

so i repost i don't know

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
ok so re-crazy train

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
and re-over the mountain

1 - 20 of 35 Posts