02. Suicide Solution
03. Never Know Why
04. Mr. Crowley
05. Shot in the Dark
06. I Don't Know
07. Killer of Giants - Jake E. Lee Guitar Solo
08. Thank God for the Bomb
09. Flying High Again
10. Secret Loser - (With Randy Castillo Drum Solo)
11. Iron Man
12. Crazy Train
13. Paranoid

----------------------------------------------------------

Unknown Lineage - Personal extraction from Silver CDR

Notes - The CD itself says that it was recorded in Los Angeles, CA on January 31st, 1987, but
The Ultimate Sin Tour was over by late 1986 so it must be a typo. The quality is quite good I
have to say, but I'm not sure about any other info in regards to the location or performance of
the show. If you have any info please contact me and let me know, or just make a comment.

https://mega.nz/#F!dgpQVYhY!XgFvgk4ztGrwMQ3tDjMQSA

·
Registered
335 Posts
Well I guess it comes down to who you believe. On a list of shows I downloaded long ago there is no show in L.A. in 87. But on the website setlist.fm there IS a listing for a one off show Ozzy played in Los Angeles on 2/23/1987. Even though the tour was over Ozzy sure could have played a one off show. Even the set list matches. Thanks for the upload though.

·
Registered
492 Posts
Thank you. Anybody knows which is the exact date for this recording?

·
Registered
492 Posts
For unknown reasons the link does not work... Anybody could upload it again? God bless you all

·
Registered
886 Posts
yeah the 2/23/87 show happened at hollywood palladium ,it was a benefit show for KMET-FM radio station DJ'S ,i was there and it was a four song set that ended up to be jake's last show with ozzy ,ozzy had short hair and looked like he does in tribute-crazy train promo vid ,so i dont think this is from LA .

·
Registered
157 Posts
I only had this old gem in mp3.

Thanks for the lossless version bro. Hit me up if you need any other vintage Ozzy boots; I might can help ya out.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I was gonna say it could be the airing date, if this the source is FM or pFM, but I am inclined to say it is Met Center, Bloomington, MN, July 9, 1986.

If anyone who has a recording of that show could listen and compare them ...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts