Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
9,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The only users who can now see this are me, PG, Bones and Khaos.

It's time for you guys to start getting a cut of the membership funds for your contributions. This is a very informal business arrangement where I will put $5 each into your paypal account when a user purchases a Gold membership or better (nobody ever gets platinum). So what I need from each of you is your paypal information, if you don't have it already you can sign up for a free account, it's easy.

Almost all users buy a membership because of the work you have done so this is the lease I can do, please don't be shy about it, you've earned it! Now, get me that paypal info

·
Registered
9,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They are mostly leechers, that's how I know they just pay to download because they can care less about upload space. Also when posting in the Unlimited forum there are no restrictions against your normal space.

·
Registered
9,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sure, Khaos you guys have earned it

Do you guys mind replying to this thread with your paypal emails? It will give me one point of reference and make things much easier. Nobody but us can see it, thanks!

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
Yeah, Khaos, Paypal has been having trouble the past couple of days. My wife sells on eBay for a living and her inbox has been flooded with people having trouble paying her

·
Registered
9,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I had a little trouble yesterday myself. Great, now that I have everyone's email I will begin sending as subscriptions come in. It's very sporradic and inconsistent, sometimes we can go a month other times we will get two in a week or a day, there's no telling.

I am glad you guys are open to this, I will feel better knowing that I am not just taking money for someone elses work. Regardless of how you guys may look at it, it's the only way I see it. The rest goes towards the server, as I have mentioned before and if it covers the cost of a month of hosting, it's a good month.

·
Registered
9,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
We have gotten a couple, you guys should have each received two payments so far. If not let me know.

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
ericgtr said:
Things turned dry quick.. Pretty typical

[/ QUOTE ]

What happened Eric?

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
I think he's referring to the lack of memberships bought this week. No biggie Eric, as long as the bills are getting paid

1 - 20 of 42 Posts