Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
4,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
One of the songs that is embedded in my mind from The Doors years, and it's a wonder that I remember anything from then!!! :)

·
~Free Will~
6,028 Posts
Doors are one of my fav bands....This is a cool ass version of this tune....ILove it SS!!:D

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
This is so killa, the Doors kick ass, aweosme job SS! :thumb: :thumb:

·
Registered
4,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Amazing,, somehow I didn't think you would like this one, but sooooooooo glad y did! Thanks!

rain said:
Doors are one of my fav bands....This is a cool ass version of this tune....ILove it SS!!:D

·
Registered
4,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
NOPE, it's my trusty Digitech, effect is called sythtalk, Thanks glad ya liked it!

Pyro said:
cool...:icon_thum were you using a talkbox on that? or was it something else?:scratch:

·
Registered
165 Posts
The Doors

Hey man, it was great to hear this again. I really enjoyed your rendition. It's a keeper! BTW: I WAS "mr mojo risin" for a few years in my teens. I would love to hear you cover my favorite Doors song, Break on Through.

·
Registered
4,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Oh Thanks!!! yeah I'd love to get the baking for that, and all the Doors tunes.

Twofistedalesman said:
Hey man, it was great to hear this again. I really enjoyed your rendition. It's a keeper! BTW: I WAS "mr mojo risin" for a few years in my teens. I would love to hear you cover my favorite Doors song, Break on Through.

·
Axe Grinding Guitarist
3,114 Posts
killer job bro! this is awesome! Im a sucker for lead guitar for vocal lines bro,, and you did this fantastic on it! hats of to ya!:icon_thum

1 - 20 of 23 Posts