12 – Face Dances Part 2 #2
13 – Slit Skirts #1
14 – Stop Hurting People #2
15 – Dance It Away
16 – Man Watching
17 – Ascension II
18 – Athena
19 – Slit Skirts #2

http://www.filesonic.com/file/1153905474/Pete_Thousand_-_2006_-_Behind_Chinese_Eyes.zip

or

·
Registered
171 Posts
Thanks Kryss! This is part of the missing Pete Townshend Face Dances Solo files "Genuine Scoop 6" you could say. I've never run across any It's Hard, White City or Iron Man demos?? I take that back Pete did release the demo version of "Dig" from "The Iron Man" on a 3inch Cd single (Roger Daltrey's version is found on Pete's "The Iron Man" solo LP) I also would like to see the "Endless Wire" demos surface someday soon.Oh yeah don't for get Psycho Der.....I could go on & on about my P.T. demo wish list! Cheers!,HenryPonds

·
Registered
31 Posts
Behind chinese Eyes

Can anyone please please please repost this album: Pete Townshend Behind Chinese Eyes. I cannot tell you how bad I want it, please post it. Also I have over 3.5 terabytes of Bootlegs and as soon as I figure out how to upload anyone can request anything that I might have (Mostly Classic Rock, Lots of Who, Floyd and Tull) and I will gladly share it. Thanks to whoever can upload this album.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Repost request. If anyone has this demo cd or Chinese City that would be great.
Cant seem to find it anywhere.
Much appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts