Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Haven't posted anything in a while, so here's a simple one. Got the wife (Janelle) to lend her vocals on this. Go easy guys. This was her first time and she's still a bit nervous about posting ... but I think she did great for her first recording:bannana_g

·
~Free Will~
6,028 Posts
Cha Cha tell your wifey she kicked ass!....Sounds like she had a blast too...I remember when I first did a tune I was sooooooooo damn nervous....Tell her to keep em coming hun..I enjoyed this:D

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
This was great, killa job you two :thumb: :thumb:

·
Registered
3,528 Posts
:woot: Great another wifey on 101 fantastic....great rendition nice vox:bowdown: :bowdown: Keep them coming you have started now you carnt stop:icon_thum

·
Valhalla is coming !!!!!
2,388 Posts
Yeah real cool , great first attempt , keep em coming , great post very rocky feel , and sultry vocals ! class:bannana_g

·
Napoleon Dynamite
4,533 Posts
I am very impressed at your wife's vocals here Pod. You'd never know it was a first time attempt. You should work with her more. I'd love to here her belt something out after singing becomes old hat for her. Your playing is on the money here, btw. Very well done both of you. Great post. I love Joan Jett and saw her a few times. The last show I saw her do was in '93 at the Stone Pony in Asbury Park, NJ. She rocks and you both rock in this cover!

·
Da Blooze Guy
5,854 Posts
POD GOD said:
Haven't posted anything in a while, so here's a simple one. Got the wife (Janelle) to lend her vocals on this. Go easy guys. This was her first time and she's still a bit nervous about posting ... but I think she did great for her first recording:bannana_g
Tell her she did just fine, especially for a first time. Love her Yow's, put a big smile on my face.:dance:

·
I GARAWWWNTEE!!!!!
1,810 Posts
Very, very good job you two!!!... Pod, great mix:icon_thum , and Janelle, awesome job on the vox:rock: , trust me, it gets easier every time....... again, very cool!!:icon_thum :icon_peac

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
:dance:Thanx for all the nice comments guys n' gals. Glad you liked it. We are working on another one today, and hope to have it posted by the end of the weekend. Of course, that's only if the kids allow us the time to do it, lol.

·
~Free Will~
6,028 Posts
POD GOD said:
:dance:Thanx for all the nice comments guys n' gals. Glad you liked it. We are working on another one today, and hope to have it posted by the end of the weekend. Of course, that's only if the kids allow us the time to do it, lol.
...I'll come up and take the kids to the park..That will give you guys some time together:thumb:

·
Registered
265 Posts
Very nice... your wife has a great voice..
ROCK ON!!! :jam:

·
Registered
610 Posts
Geee, i missed this one.:scratch: Awesome job Charlie.:icon_thum It's funny that you did this song, i wuz just messin around with it the other day. I came across the BT for it...lol. I still remember when i got the tape. It was grade 4 i think. I also got a recorder for xmas with the tape. I'd stut around the neighbourhood with this tune blaring out of my recorder...lmao. :lol:

·
Registered
321 Posts
GReat job, as much fun to listen to as the original and the vox were great!!!

·
Playin The Blues
1,990 Posts
Excellent job here on the vocals and guitars ! :icon_thum Shes just a natural ! Great mix on the vocals too ! Ya just use some reverb in that or what ?

·
I am a meat popsicle
4,743 Posts
Very cool to hear you both PG!! I think she did just fine and will also gain confidence and blow our minds as some of the folks have done here. About time you play some guitar boy!! :woot: :icon_thum :icon_thum Great job guys!

1 - 20 of 36 Posts