Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,669 Posts
This was killer! Your playing is great, dont kid yourself! It may not be perfect, but it's not far off.
Tone sounded great as well. The solo and end section of this song is great!
Had almost forgotten how much ass this tune kicks! My favourite maiden tune hands down! :woot:

·
Valhalla is coming !!!!!
2,388 Posts
From what i consider to be the best version of Maiden , the original line up , this is a cracker , love this track to bits , brings back class memories from Boro town hall still got the ticket stubbs . works well as an instrumental . Well done dude this is so cool :bowdown: i heard a rumour once that the Black Strat with the dimarzio in of ADRIAN SMITH was given him by Paul Koss :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
this was awsome Tony!
so good it will make others envious of your skills! ;)

lets get you onto something not quite maiden for the next one ;)

·
Ear Candy Distributor
10,268 Posts
Bluesplayer said what I was gonna....told you today my fave album was the 1st and this is my fave Maiden song. Brings back memories of The Rock Garden for me Art! AND Dave Murray did 'Eruption' in his solo spot!!!!!

Great job Tony. Tone is spot on but then I'd expect that from my old guitar and your Maiden ears. Good work mate. :thumb:

·
Airborne Warrior
699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
bluesplayer said:
From what i consider to be the best version of Maiden , the original line up , this is a cracker , love this track to bits , brings back class memories from Boro town hall still got the ticket stubbs . works well as an instrumental . Well done dude this is so cool :bowdown: i heard a rumour once that the Black Strat with the dimarzio in of ADRIAN SMITH was given him by Paul Koss :thumbup:
Thank you very much, Ref. the strat Dave Murray pawned all his worldly possessions and bought the Paul Kossof strat from an advert in melodymaker magazine, Aint I a sad spotter:blush:

·
Airborne Warrior
699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thank you all for your great comments and yes SLoB I think Ive done too much Maiden so wot shall I do next lol :scratch:

·
Valhalla is coming !!!!!
2,388 Posts
wahwah said:
Bluesplayer said what I was gonna....told you today my fave album was the 1st and this is my fave Maiden song. Brings back memories of The Rock Garden for me Art! AND Dave Murray did 'Eruption' in his solo spot!!!!!
Just checked my old ticket book , yup there it is ...Saturday 14th June 1980 Town Hall , all for the pricely sum of £1.80 !

·
Registered
92 Posts
tony4552 said:
Thank you all for your great comments and yes SLoB I think Ive done too much Maiden so wot shall I do next lol :scratch:
Good job tony, you cant have too much Maiden though!!!:thumb:

Why dont you try a rarer track like I did with Judas My Guide:jam:

·
I am a meat popsicle
4,743 Posts
Nice job Tony!! Not familiar with this particular tune, but it's very tight and well played! :thumbup:

·
Registered
479 Posts
bro.....that was awsome.....one of my fav madien tunes, ya nailed the tone on this one, exelent work

1 - 13 of 13 Posts