Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
4,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's an old classic rock tune!!! Andrewtheshreddr did the vocals, FlyingV did the rhythm guitar and I did the leads and fills. Mark (flyingv) hasn't been around for awhile(personal issues) but, I sure hope he gets to hear the final outcome!! Anyway...hope ya's like this one!!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,669 Posts
What a great collab guys! Everybody did a killer job here.
Andrew, your vocals are really great. You have a very good and characteristic voice.
Very smooth and pro playing as always sg, and good solid rythm by flyingv. Great tones both of ya.

·
~Free Will~
6,028 Posts
Great job allllll around on this GREAT classic tune!!!!:icon_thum :icon_thum

·
Valhalla is coming !!!!!
2,388 Posts
Another tune i feel i should know but i dont , however this sounds really well put together , the Acoustic at the begining is quite superb , i think the overall production on this track is sheer class , makes you want to listen . love the echoy vocals , reminds me of Ian Hunter . all the vocals sound very confident , and guitars really do rock ! . Quality post :icon_thum

·
Registered
3,528 Posts
Another class post on 101.....great all round guys great vox :icon_thum great everything.. flowing :rock: :rock:

·
Registered
4,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thx vm everyone...I think this is a gr8 song to cover and it was a fun collab....Mark and Andrew did a gr8 job!!!:woot:

·
I am a meat popsicle
4,743 Posts
Robbie, Mark, and Andrew...Well done on an VERY tough vocal song!! The whole thing kicks ass. Nice Guitars (acoustic and electric), mix, and the vocals....:icon_thum :icon_thum :icon_thum

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
it was an honor to collab with u guys Mark and Robbie, fantastic job!!!!! :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
i just want to appologize for not doing the background vocals as they really were impossible and way beyond me..

·
BRAVO TIME
3,143 Posts
outstanding!!! I love this song and you all nailed it.

·
Playin The Blues
1,990 Posts
Excellent guys ! Great rhythm .... sounds perfect . The lead is outstanding sg . Andrew great job on the singin dude ! I admire ya for even attempting to sing this one ! Great job guys !

·
Napoleon Dynamite
4,533 Posts
sgstd said:
Here's an old classic rock tune!!! Andrewtheshreddr did the vocals, FlyingV did the rhythm guitar and I did the leads and fills. Mark (flyingv) hasn't been around for awhile(personal issues) but, I sure hope he gets to hear the final outcome!! Anyway...hope ya's like this one!!

Wow! All three of you take a bow. This sounds great! Well done guys.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts