Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Playin The Blues
1,990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all ! This is a collab/blues jam with a friend of mine called Pieman a.k.a Khufu . We've been friends awhile and decided to put this together for the site . Hes a member here also and one hella blues player !

I must say sum excellent blues licks in there pieman and beautiful tone ! :icon_thum Thanks so much for doin this with me !

·
Playin The Blues
1,990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
zeppy said:
Hey all ! This is a collab/blues jam with a friend of mine called Pieman a.k.a Khufu . We've been friends awhile and decided to put this together for the site . Hes a member here also and one hella blues player !

I must say sum excellent blues licks in there pieman and beautiful tone ! :icon_thum Thanks so much for doin this with me !
opps forgot 2 note that he plays till bout 2:15 then I take over till end .

·
Playin The Blues
1,990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
guitarwizard2003 said:
awsome job you guys, you 2 mesh very well...some smooth licks in there by both of ya... this was purdy as pie:D
ty sweetie don :sap:

·
Registered
385 Posts
awesome playing, both!!! by the way as a reminder...The Rock loves pie! but not piemen:lol:

·
Registered
115 Posts
Very nice jammin here! Pie does have a great tone on this. And you two sound great together. Very good styles! :icon_thum

·
I am a meat popsicle
4,743 Posts
Damn..you guys make me want to play!! Very inspirational. Tones and chops!!
Excellent!! ...now...where did I put my amp?? :doh:

:icon_thum :icon_thum both of you!

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
hey there...that would make a great track for a beer commercial...it reminds me of kickin' back and playin' pool...nice work.... :notme:

G

·
Hi all :)....Zeppy my purdy litle blues player..WOW!...hun,i thought i was dirty,but that tone of urs is down right filthy!...i love it!!! and in all honesty ur playing has come forward in leaps and bounds..beautiful delivery,phrasing,licks and melody.This is truly an honor for me to jam with you sweety,we have been friends quite awhile and we should jam together more often...great playing my friend,and ty all for taking the time to listen and comment.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Outrageous! Your styles and tone really compliment each other well. Sweet sounding blues here. Hoping to hear more from you both. :icon_thum

·
Playin The Blues
1,990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
awww thanks so much weed , waldo , mare for listening :) We had fun and thats what its about ! Glad ya'll came and listened !

·
Playin The Blues
1,990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
khufu007 said:
Hi all :)....Zeppy my purdy litle blues player..WOW!...hun,i thought i was dirty,but that tone of urs is down right filthy!...i love it!!! and in all honesty ur playing has come forward in leaps and bounds..beautiful delivery,phrasing,licks and melody.This is truly an honor for me to jam with you sweety,we have been friends quite awhile and we should jam together more often...great playing my friend,and ty all for taking the time to listen and comment.
Very nice of ya 2 say khu but the honor was all mine :)

thanks sooooo much keith for listening always apreciate you my friend and thanks sg really respect yer opinion and apreciate ya listening :)

G

·
thx again all for taking the time to listen..ur comments are constructive and kind and i thank you all for them :grin:

1 - 20 of 36 Posts