·
Registered
768 Posts
No complaint here either, thanks a bunch

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
what a shame, the only known Soundboard from animals and you upload it in this shitty format.. c'est la vie

anyone want the real deal in lossless, contact me
Shitty format? What part of "Lossy Audio Bootlegs" section of this site you don't know how to f***ing read?

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I don't give a shit if you download this crap, I said it was a shame to see the only SDB of Animals upped this way, of course it's better than the 64K steaming pile of shit he upped of Cold Front I guess..

same offer goes for that one too, if you want the GOODS contact me

I offered for anyone who wanted the lossless to contact me, nothing more, no complaints why would I complain?? I have practically every Pink Floyd ROIO in lossless, it's not like I bitched and whined for someone to pleeeassseeeee give me this in lossless because I can't locate it on my own.
Stop bitching around like a big baby, if you don't want it why bother posting in my thread? People like you are so full of crap, if you want something then go look for it somewhere else!

·
Registered
30 Posts
♫♫♪♪♪♫;863048 said:
what are you babbling about? I had no issue downloading the entire thing in LOSSLESS along with the COMPLETE FM recording of 1977-01-30 and a pretty good COMPLETE AUD of 1977-01-29 from this link

and really even though it's the only "SDB" the qua;ity os less thah stellar.. THE FM of the 30tg smokes though! :rock:

http://auntyleech.blogspot.com/2010/07/pink-floyd-berlin-1977-fm-sdb-aud.html
Thanks,I'll check it out:biggrin:

·
Registered
30 Posts
Oh,by the way..I forgot to thank Led Pink:doh:

I have no issue with mp3...But I admit I never bother with anything under 192.
Your post is appreciated:smooch:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.