2. One of These Days
3. Time
4. Welcome to the Machine
5. Money
6. Another Brick in the Wall- Part 2
7. Comfortably Numb
8. One Slip
9. Run Like Hell

Notes: This is the premiere show on the 1987 Momentary Lapse Of Reason World Tour.
The first few tracks are faded in or out. Possibly the same on the LP that it was mastered from, but after LTF the recording is in tact. Some clipping, more obvious in some places than other (Like the end of RLH).

Plenty of audience participation to enjoy, but not really in the harsh way. More like the crowd is having a good time type of way.

Digitally Remastered from the LP- World Tour, except this source is complete. All in all a nice recording. Enjoy.

https://mega.co.nz/#!p5dRAKSL!UTGPBNHc0sfOGHZFv0oAvEARimKKSwl5uKqA2JQA1FY

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
Thanks For Sharing & Thanks For Using MEGA!

·
Registered
181 Posts
I own this vinyl set myself ... I don't recall it being the greatest quality but it is a cool piece in my collection. The vinyl itself is stunning ... 3LPs Pink with white marbling and swirl effect. HQ gatefold outer cover, glossy pic finish. Its still cool, but the only thing I always thought was weird with the set is all the middle labels on the records are the Wish You Were Here logo thing. I'll get a pic up sometime if I can. Might download this to compare the sound since it says it was remastered. Thanks for the up Mediaaddict

·
Registered
7 Posts
Pink Floyd
Ottawa Lansdown Park
Ottawa, Canada
September 9, 1987

Ottawa New Era

Disc One:
1. Echoes
2. Signs of Life
3. Learning to Fly
4. A New Machine- Part 1
5. Terminal Frost
6. A New Machine- Part 2
7. Sorrow
8. Dogs of War
9. Yet Another Movie/Round and Round
10. On The Turning Away

Disc Two:
2. One of These Days
3. Time
4. Welcome to the Machine
5. Money
6. Another Brick in the Wall- Part 2
7. Comfortably Numb
8. One Slip
9. Run Like Hell

Notes: This is the premiere show on the 1987 Momentary Lapse Of Reason World Tour.
The first few tracks are faded in or out. Possibly the same on the LP that it was mastered from, but after LTF the recording is in tact. Some clipping, more obvious in some places than other (Like the end of RLH).

Plenty of audience participation to enjoy, but not really in the harsh way. More like the crowd is having a good time type of way.

Digitally Remastered from the LP- World Tour, except this source is complete. All in all a nice recording. Enjoy.

MEGA
Any chance to put this on filefactory or 1ficher?

·
Registered
181 Posts
When the notes say "remastered" anyone know what is implied that was done? Like I said up there I own this vinyl from over 30 yrs ago. I could rip it and upload but it wouldn't be "remastered" per se is why I ask the question.

Here is a pic of my vinyl set. It's mentioned previously that this isn't the greatest audience recording, but it is the very 1st date of Pink Floyd live minus Roger Waters and tell me this isn't some gorgeous vinyl ;)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts