Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive heard a lot of great stuff here on this site. i havent heard of any responce on my other song i posted the other day" heart full of soul" by the yardbirds it probably wasnt one of my better efforts anyway .maybe you guys might like this one better .any feedback is appreaciated thanks.

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks jimi hendrix. is there a limit to how many songs or how much megabytes the sum total of all ? anyway im a classic rock junkie in hog heaven here .ive posted a couple of songs on another site songfight.org but too much alternative stuff there for my tastes :dance:

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thanks everybody this was acually just me-shecter-boss me50-fender deluxe-sm50 - bass-and -sony vegas using acid drum loops cut and spliced. thats why the drummer sounds like holding back . i like this tune also i also have recorded some of their earlier more obscure stuff i will post in future.

·
excess to requirements
7,103 Posts
excellent job psy :thumb:

·
Registered
4,530 Posts
Exlnt playing and tone!!!:jam: A couple of minor suggestions....the chord at 1:54 should be an A minor, I believe. And the part immediately after that, try using some 1/2 step bends, instead of striking each note separately. Really liked this!!!:icon_thum

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
I liked this because it sounded like a reinterpretation of the song rather than just a strict recital of the song. Your bass guitar has a real meaty tone to it and the solo has a nice tone as well. Nice work on the vocals, you carried the tune very well. Overall a big thumbs up on this one!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.