Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey ladies and gents
Here is my version of comfortably numb, i tried singing and im pretty happy with how it turned out, not happy but moderatley please. (its pretty shit)
i would like to get a singers opinion on it
im pretty proud of this one, which is a bad thing to be, but the reason im proud is coz i made it different to the original, if youve heard the original youll know what i mean. its partly inspired by the delicate sound of thunder version. so i hope you enjoy it.
your feeedback is needed, if you think the singing is shit then say, mickey, singing is shit!

thanks, enjoy people!

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
OMG Mickey this was just fckin killa dude, just aweosme on my fav. Floyd tune, awesoem job, a defineite keeper!!!:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

·
~Free Will~
6,028 Posts
Mick!!....You are amazing man!!...This was amazing!!...The tone,,the vocal,,,I love floyd...I do have to say and be honest...I love your version better...This is the best i have heard yet!!...Would love to hear you sing more on tunes!!...This is a keeper for sure!!!...:bowdown: :bowdown: I have to give u the stars man for sure...you deserve them!!

·
Premium Member
5,555 Posts
yeah so the badass mickey has given us another reason to whip out the knee pads!!! ......wait who typed that ??? Ha Ha Ha....Mickey great job.......might even warrant a sign!!!

·
Crazy Admin
4,016 Posts
Vocals were top notch mate got the definiate waters feel right there ! got the little delays there which was cool and the octave up backing vocals were sweet !

guitar playing wise twas also great stuff ! ..

good to see you go out on a bang in the last solo .. cool tone and killer playing as usual keep it up !

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
oh my goodness!! that is unbelievable jimmy and rain. you have no idea how much you just made my day. i mean for a singer like yourself rain to say that the singing is good, is good enough for me but you liked it better than the original? rain that is so nice! thankyou so much, it means alot to me!
and that it is worthy enough to be kept is amazing too! thanks so much to the both of you!

·
I am a meat popsicle
4,743 Posts
Very impressive!! You want honesty?....absolutely killer job on both guitars and vocals!! You are one talented dude!! :rock: :thumb:

·
Registered
3,507 Posts
wow mickey this was just amazing.. you definatly have the skills man.. remember us when your in the big leagues..just fckin awsome man:icon_thum

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
:lol: You slayed Limborgs cover of it :lol: This is one of the coolest MP3's ive heard on this site. The guitars were great of course. The singing was really good.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts