Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just recently discovered this song.
Not your typical Floyd tune, since it's from division bell, after waters left, but I just love the melodies in it.
So I learned part of the intro on guitar, and decided to record something.
Tried to sing on this one. I had problems with some of the notes, especially the long ones. But overall I think it came out ok.

EDIT: Since people were asking for it, I put it back up. I'm really not happy with the vocals tho :rolleyes: But the intro is pretty good I think :p

·
~Free Will~
6,028 Posts
Naif..Beautiful job..Love this song..

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
This was awesome Naif, the Division Bell was one of the first cd's I ever bough and sooo love this tune, awesome job!! :thumb: :thumb:

·
Lead Kazoo-ist
1,433 Posts
Great rendition!!! This is probably my favorite tune from this album. It's a shame that the album didn't get noticed by more folks, it's really excellent. I was lucky enough to see them 4 times during the division bell tour. It was an unbelievable show.

Great job!

·
Registered
299 Posts
thanx naif.....this is nice ,,, what a nice intro and , steady rhythm ,,,, :thumb: the vocals were on key 99% of the time ,,,altogether it was very nice,
dont worry i think most of us suffer from ITMVSS , (I Think My Voice Sucks Syndrome), but it sounds good to other ppls ear..... :grin:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts