Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is our rendition of a classic song ...... hope we didnt do too much damage to it........ hope you like it :thumb:

·
Registered
4,532 Posts
WOW...transported back to my psychedelic youth!!!!:shock: Only you two would have thought to cover this song....or have the ability to pull it off!!!:scratch: Most impressive!!! :bowdown:

·
Registered
3,528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks........ Eric, Podgod, Rythameen, Karkki and Sgstd for your replies we are glad you liked it..... thanks for checking it out:icon_thum :icon_thum

·
Registered
479 Posts
havent heard this tune in ages and must say ya'll did an exelent job on this, very nicley done :icon_thum :icon_thum

·
Napoleon Dynamite
4,533 Posts
This is just great. Love the guitar work. Perfectly covered :bowdown: BTW, Linda you sound great on this track...just fantastic! :jam:

·
Registered
245 Posts
Great job on the vox Linda, sweet indeed. Great job on the music Bluesplayer. Way to go on the crisp, clean recording.:thumb:

·
Registered
3,528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
THANKS .....Skydog, Naifuzan, stingx ,Don and Robert for your replies :thumb: :thumb: form me and bluesy:thumb:

·
excess to requirements
7,118 Posts
very cool indeed :thumb: excellent.

·
Registered
3,528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thanks.........Rid and Axl for checking it out.....:icon_thum from me and bluesy:icon_peac

1 - 20 of 20 Posts